At your arrival in Fiumicino (the Airport Leonardo da Vinci) you
have to reach the train line fr1 Fiumicino-Roma - starting every 15
minutes- till the station of Trastevere; the journey takes up to 20-25
time-table you can
There stops the train to Bracciano: it is the line Roma-Cesano-Viterbo (fm3), Time-table is browseable here.
The tickets : the most easy way is to buy at the Airport only one train ticket for the whole journey till Bracciano. If you have an interail ticket , it is valid for this journey.
The camping is on the Lake, 2 km far from Bracciano ; there is a municipal bus service starting in Piazza Pasqualetti, near the Station: the line D, with this time-table. Ask to the driver for the stop at Camping Porticciolo.
- By request we can pick you at Bracciano's train station for the charge of € 7,00 including 4 persons , and € 1,00 for any extra person. This service by request has to be asked 1 day in advance.
- The taxi from Bracciano can be available, by reservation, to pick up you from Fiumicino Airport to the camping Porticciolo. His price ( About 80,00 €) is cheaper than the taxi from Roma, and we can book for it.This service has to be asked 1 week in advance.
- We can organize the tranfert from Fiumicino with the small bus , available for 8 persons. The cost of the service is 80 € and needs an agreement 3 days in advance.
- Our big bus is available for groups.
- In case of problems on the way, you can call us at 0699803060 or 3387656198.